The Calgary Herald reads… “A Victoria real estate agent is in a U.S. jail charged with assaulting two male flight attendants after they refused him more alcohol on a flight to Miami, forcing the pilot to divert the flight to Denver.
Russell William Petrie, 30, is also charged with “unlawful sexual contact” for slapping a woman on the buttocks when she walked past his seat, according to an FBI affidavit.”
“Petrie is to appear in Colorado district court today. He faces up to 20 years in jail and a $250,000 fine for “interference with flight attendants” and a maximum two years and a $250,000 fine on the sexual contact count.”
Which leads us to our second chapter on Victoria Real-estate expressions…
- Nice Bones. This house is solidly built and with 250,000 dollars or so and ten years of reno, should fix up nicely.
- Shagadelic. A suitable crash pad for you and your dozen college buddies.
- Mile High Club. Spectacular views of… the Gate House.
- Bunk mate. You will need a rich room mate to pay the mortgage on this place.
- The Big House. 12 Small bedrooms, 12 small bathrooms, 1 giant living room and free weights in the Activity Yard.